Semaphore Odeon Star Pty Ltd - Internet Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your purchase of movie tickets and associated goods or services ("Movie Tickets") from Semaphore Odeon Star Pty Ltd ABN 19 052 182 411 ("Semaphore Odeon") when using the website www.odeonstar.com.au ("Website").
- Movie Tickets can be purchased on this Website using Visa or Mastercard only. Gift vouchers are not redeemable with the purchase of online tickets.
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the authority to enter into this agreement with Semaphore Odeon. Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase Movie Tickets on this Website.
- Movie Tickets purchased on this Website will be redeemable using the printed ticket emailed to the email address you entered when purchasing the tickets. Tickets can also be redeemed using your mobile phone providing the screen is in working order.
- Movie Tickets purchased on this Website are strictly non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- A $2.00 per ticket surcharge is applicable to all purchases of Movie Tickets on this Website.
- All prices for Movie Tickets are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
- Seating is NOT allocated, you must secure your seat preference on a "first come first served" basis on arrival at the cinema. Semaphore Odeon makes no representations or warranties that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the cinema.
- Semaphore Odeon may, at its discretion and without any need to provide reasons, refuse to sell Movie Tickets to you or withdraw any Movie Tickets from sale via this Website.
- Movie Tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the Office of Film and Literature Classification. Photo identification stating proof of age may be requested for films rated MA15+ or R18+.
- You may be refused entry to a session without refund, if you do not present photo or other identification when requested by Semaphore Odeon cinema staff (whether under clause 9 or otherwise) which establishes to Semaphore Odeon’s satisfaction that you have complied with this agreement and any other requirements of Semaphore Odeon from time to time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Semaphore Odeon is not liable to you or any other person for any claim, cost, expense, loss, damage or liability whatsoever suffered or incurred as a result of or in any way connected with Movie Tickets purchased on this Website, and you agree to release Semaphore Odeon accordingly.
Semaphore Odeon Star Cinemas respects your right to privacy and has policies and procedures in place to ensure that all personal information collected during the online sales process is handled sensitively, securely and in accordance with regulatory requirements. All personal information that is collected is subject to our online payment gateway and POS ticketing system. These services are co-ordinated by Payment Express and Veezi Ltd, and therefore all information collected is subject to their privacy policies (www.paymentexpress.com/privacy-policy, www.veezi.com/legal/privacy-policy)/